www.royalmail.com Parcel Tracking Standard
Royal Mail is the postal service and parcel delivery service company in United Kingdom. It delivers anywhere in UK and overseas too like Canada. Royal Mail is the most trusted company in UK. It provides one-price-goes anywhere postal service across UK. Royal Mail International Tracking serves personal, business and corporate postal service. You can check the progress of your deliveries for national and international parcel.
Track your Shipment
To track your Royal Mail shipment online is simple. You can track it by reference number.
- Go to www.royalmail.com
- Visit the link ‘Track your item’ displayed in middle of the home page.
- Enter your shipment reference number in the box provided. Click ‘Track your delivery’ button. You will find the reference number in the postage receipt.
You will immediately see progress of your deliveries.
Royal Mail provides many online tools to make shipping your products easily manageable. Some of the online services provided are:
Buy and Print Postage: With this feature, you can buy postage online by just drag and drop. To pay for the postage, you can login to your account or can make guest checkout.
Get a Price: The tool allows you to get estimate of the price for letter or parcels within UK or overseas. The price is decided by certain factors such as size, weight, type of the service you opt for, sending and receiving location, wether you want to track your shipment, delivery confirmation and more.
Royal Mail Locations: It allows you to locate Royal Mail Delivery office near the postcode you provide.
Find a post code/address: If you don’t know the full address of the location, but partial address, you just enter it and it will try to match and help you get the full address.
Book a Delivery: If for some reason, you have missed your delivery, you can get it redelivered at same or some other address.
Redirect your Mail: If you have changed your house or for some reason, you can redirect your mail to other location for 3, 6 or 12 months at just £33.99.
Keep Safe: If you are to go on holidays, you can set up your Keep Safe. They will keep your letters and parcels safe till you come back home.
Royal Mail Customer Login
Royal Mail customers can login to their account to access and manage it. It automatically tracks your shipments and you can make use of various online services. In order to have your login credentials, you must register your Royal Mail account.
Register your Royal Mail Account
The registration is a quick and easy process. You need to provide some basic information. Here are the steps on how to register:
- Go to www.royalmail.com
- Visit the link ‘Login|Register’ displayed on top middle of the home page.
- Go to ‘Register’ button displayed at bottom of the login window.
- Select from options ‘Personal Use’ or ‘Business Use’.
- Enter the required information, create your password, confirm it and set up password remainder. Agree to terms and conditions. Click ‘Register’ button.
Your account will be registered immediately.
Once registered successfully, you can login to your account 24/7 from a computer, tablet or smartphone. Here are the steps on how to login:
- Go to the official website.
- Visit the link ‘Login|Register’.
- Enter your email address and password in the fields displayed in login window. Click ‘Login’ button.
Royal Mail Contact Number and Customer Support
If you have any query, you can send an email through the link ‘Contact Us’ and call on Royal Mail contact number. You can also refer the frequently asked questions, FAQ at www.royalmail.com.