Australia Post Tracking Awaiting Collection
Tracking Awaiting Collection/ Your Parcel is coming: Australia Post provides delivery services across Australia through physical and digital channels to consumers. It offers efficient services and ensures that no one gets left behind. Besides delivery, Australia Post offers several other services which include which include insurance, transfer money, travel money, self managed super funds, sell gift cards, stamps and collectibles. It also provides other services such as speed delivery at fixed cost and print shipping labels. Australia Post provides its services to personal, business, enterprise and government. You can buy stamps, packaging, and satchels online; at its website www.auspost.com.au.
Track your Item
You can track an item online by tracking number. It is simple to track an item by tracking number. To track an item:
- Go to www.auspost.com
- Select ‘Track Your Item’ displayed under ‘Receiving’ menu option.
- Enter your tracking number in the box displayed. Click ‘Track’ button.
Track Delivery through MyPost Account
You can track your item through your MyPost account. To track your delivery, you need to login to your account. To have your login id and password, you must have registered your account.
Register MyPost Account
The registration is a quick and simple process that takes few minutes. Follow the steps given below on how to register:
- Go to official website.
- Visit ‘Login’ button displayed on top right of the home page. Select ‘MyPost’ option.
- Go to the link ‘Sign Up’ displayed at bottom of the login window.
- Enter your first name, last name, email and create your password. Check the box to accept the terms. Click ‘sign Up’ Button.
Once you have signed up your account successfully, you can login to your account 24/7. Here are the steps on how to login:
- Go to www.auspostcom.
- Click ‘Login’ button. Select ‘MyPost’ option.
- Enter your email address and password in the fields displayed in the login window. Click ‘Login’ button.
Once logged in, you will find details of your delivery item.
If you have any question, you can call Australia Post service at 13 POST (13 7678) if you are in Australia. If you are overseas, you can call at +61 3 8847 9405. For more information, visit the website www.auspost.com.